03 April 2007

TEFL International

I've been terribly busy with school that i haven't much time to update this blog...thus, many apologies to my (imaginary) readers :-). To make that up, i will post some pictures of my classmates at TEFL International.

Here we are standing in front of V.U.S. on Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street. (Back Row Left to Right: Chris from Canada, Tom from England, Abby from U.S.A., Tom W. from England, Nick [Instructor] from Philliphines. Middle row: Sarah from New Zealand, Dorette from U.S.A., Susan from Canada, James from U.S.A., Chris from Australia. Front row: Diem [TEFL Trainer from VN], Mel from England, Me, Suzanne from England, Diana from Australia, Amy from U.S.A., Vu from U.S.A., and Geoff from Australia).




Making weird faces


Big westerners crammed into a small Vietnamese elevator (capacity: 8 Vietnamese people = 5.5 Westerners)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, you found a job already? Good luck!

An

Annie said...

No, I haven't found a job yet. I've been going to school at TEFL International to get my TESOL Certification.

Jon Hoff said...

Annie, Diem is my wife's old teacher from college. Ask her if she knows Jon and Minh Chi....she was translator at our wedding!

Anonymous said...

hello,
Vietnam Idol has finally made a destination in VIETNAM! the regional audition just started in CAN THO city this week and will continue across the country (CAN THO, HOCHIMINH CITY, DA NANG, HANOI). The show will run till september of this year in the purpose of searching for the the hidden phenomenon in the vietnamese showbiz! please check out the website

http://www.vietnamidol.com.vn/index.php?option=com_trang_chu

and if you have any spare times, please support and vote for your weekly/regionals/semifinals and as well as the top 12 final FAVORITE CONTESTANT.best wishes!

Anonymous said...

Annie, this is Giang, Chris' friend. We met at Saigon Blogger Submit 3.
I'm working for a training firm now. We have many in-need-qualified-teacher classes. Please send me your CV!
My email: giang@corporatetrainingsolutionsvn.com

Cheers,
Giang

Anonymous said...

Hey there.

I just stumbled across your blog randomly, and I wonder if you could tell me - is Nash still running or working at TEFL in Saigon? I was a student there a couple of years ago.

If Nash is gone, who's running the show there now?

Thanks!

Tim

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

baby sitter fuck stories said...

Ive got some ass kicking of my ownto do. Now dontsay that word ever again, or Ill wash your mouth out with soap.
mom son incest sex stories
gay first time sex stories
car masturbation stories
sex post stories x
teen masturbation stories
Ive got some ass kicking of my ownto do. Now dontsay that word ever again, or Ill wash your mouth out with soap.

videos de xxx said...

Now don't say that word ever again, or Ill wash your mouth out with soap.

Raul said...

Ive got some ass kicking of my ownto do. Now dontsay that word ever again, or Ill wash your mouth out with soap. mom son incest sex stories gay first time sex stories car masturbation stories sex post stories x teen masturbation stories Ive got some ass kicking of my ownto do. Now dontsay that word ever again, or Ill wash your mouth out with soap.