16 May 2007

Unlucky

Did i mention how unlucky the past couple of weeks have been? First, i lost my glasses somewhere in the streets of Saigon; and because of that i have gone many days without reading my book and currently displaying signs of withdrawal: seizures, yawns, dullness, and boredome. Second, i broke my precious lil cheap phone this past Sunday. But thanks to Mr. Saigon Nezumi, i've got a new awesomely wicked-cool Motorola SLVR L7i phone.
Here's my old phone:
Here's my sexy lil cellie:
Don't cha wish your cellie was hot like mine?


I'm gonna get off topic here and introduce Wrap & Roll, a restaurant on 62 Hai Ba Trung. I think this place is spankin' good. The place is clean, aery and comfortable. The service is friendly, and the food caters to both western and local palettes. It's not supercheap eats, but it won't leave a hole in your pocket either. So check it out!!!!

4 comments:

Jimmy Tran said...

Wanna know unlucky? My friend just came back to Vietnam after 12 years and on her second day, she got a gnarly eye infection. And then, just as her eye infection seems to be healing, she gets food poisoned. Man.

Annie said...

Yikes, a gnarly eye infection? That's a first for me. Well, hope she feels better :-). When r u coming to see us, Jimmy?

Anonymous said...

Who is this SaigonNezumi fellow. Looks like he is charging to mark some territory (^_^)

Hey, saw a picture of another guy who thinks you are cute:

I think you are cute!!!

Annie said...

Hahahahahahaha, U UBBERLY FUNNY KM JR. :-P