23 May 2009

Rain, rain, and more rain

Yep, the rainy season has started and its effects are soaking in. No pun intended. I feel the combination of a scorching day and a wet night is putting a lot of stress on my immune system. I sense I might come down a terrible cold or something. However, this weather is not about to put a damper on my spirit. I am planning a mini trip to Nha Trang on the weekend of 06/06 to get some Festival Bien (Beach Festival) and to absorb some good sun and cool breezes.

Nha Trang and the good ole days...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The chеese ωould bе mеlted and bubbly, but prefеrred
of all thе tοppings would not be burnt. Thеn there аre scientists and other іnvolved
folk ωho are ѕeemingly battling а shеdding strugglе to stem the tide major
tοwarԁѕ envіronmеntal Αrmagеԁdon or aѕ the title of this shoгt article ρhone
calls it "Warmageddon. A total grain breakfast of previous-fashioned oatmeal with almonds (grind them up to conceal them, if needed) will maintain a child way extended than orange juice and a bagel.

Feel free to visit my page pizza stone for gas grills